Dear American Mothers,
This year, we are excited to launch an American Mothers National Day of Service during the week leading up to Mother’s Day, May 1st-7th. Our goal is to help local women’s shelters across the country by donating much needed items during the week of Mother’s Day. It is our hope that every mom will join in this simple but extremely needed endeavor.
Here is what you can do to help mothers in need:
1. Select a Women’s shelter in your local community.
2. Determine items from their wish list by contacting the shelter and informing them of our National Day of Service.
3. Contact your local members and invite them to participate.
4. Determine a drop off point….whether at the shelter itself or at one of the members’ homes for donations to be collected.
5. Deliver items to the local shelter.
6. Take lots of pictures and send them to us HERE so we may feature your efforts on our social media outlets!
It’s easy! It’s fun! It is mothers helping mothers across our country. We are #MOMSTRONG and together, we can make a difference.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions as I am here to help along the way!
National Day of Service Chairman
American Mothers, Inc.®
Posted on Mon, March 28, 2016
by administrator filed under