Time is running out to nominate a deserving woman as a 2019 Mother of the Year® or Mother of Achievement! Up to 53 nominees will be recognized as the Mother of the Year® for their state or territory, with one exceptional mom honored as the National Mother of the Year during our convention in April. As many as 5 nominees will be honored as Mothers of Achievement during the convention as well. The process is simple:
- Answer a few questions about what makes your nominee so special before November 15, 2018.
- Each nominee will receive an invitation to complete a portfolio that tells us about her philosophy on motherhood and the causes that are near and dear to her heart.
- Portfolios and two letters of recommendation will need to be submitted by the end of January.
- State honorees will be contacted in February with information on how to register for the National Convention.
- National Mother of the Year® will be named on April 30, 2019 in Washington, DC.