The National Office is going to be awarding two $500 Golden Rule Grants at convention this year for the state associations or chapters that demonstrate the most growth in membership and Golden Rule Grant fundraising!
For 8 weeks, we will track all new members and all donations to the Golden Rule Grant Fund. At the end of the 8-week drive, the winning association/chapter who has grown the most or raised the most will win a $500 grant!
Outstanding Growth in Membership (January 31 – March 27)
- Member must identify your association & pay her national dues via the American Mothers member website to be considered eligible. If you have a potential new member who isn’t computer savvy, please let the national office know and we will make other arrangements.
- Renewals will also be credited towards your total.
- Total growth will be calculated by percentage based on your number of new/renewed members relative to the current number of active members in your group.
Outstanding Growth in Fundraising (1/31 – 3/27)
- Individual donations can be made via our member website here or through Facebook.
- You are encouraged to be creative!
- Launch your own Facebook Fundraiser to benefit American Mothers, Inc.
- Collect change at work or school
- Offer to speak to groups about the importance of the Golden Rule and the connection to AMI and ask them to support your fundraising drive
- Donations must specify Golden Rule Grant Fund.
- Donor should specify your chapter or association in the “comments” field (see photo below).
- If you are mailing checks, please let the national office know so that they can be tracked and added to your total.
- Total fundraising will be calculated by percentage based on the amount your group raises relative to the number of active members in your group at the end of the fundraising period.
We are excited about this opportunity to share the good work of AMI and the Golden Rule Grant Fund with America, and can’t wait to see who the big winners are!